- What colors go together?
- How to choose a color combination?
- What colors don’t go well together?
- What color goes wrong with black?
- 25 color combinations that always work
To dress well, it is essential to know the color combinations that work best. This is particularly important at a time when fashion bets on trendy colors all the more vibrant as they don’t have a place of choice in the everyday wardrobe. How to combine them correctly in the look? Keep reading!
DO THE MARKET FOR YOU
The colors that go best with purple in clothes: ideas for looks to wear it
What colors go together?
There Color scheme It depends on the context in which they are used and the effect you want to cause. However, some color combinations are generally more pleasing to the eye and are therefore considered harmonious.
- Colors additoinal: are those who are in opposite sides of the color wheellike red and green, blue and orange or yellow and purple.
- Colors analogues: are those who find themselves side by side on the color wheellike green, yellow and orange.
- Colors monochromatic: son different shades of the same colorlike different shades of blue.
- triadic colors: are three colors that meet equidistant on the color wheellike red, yellow and blue – three tones separate each one –.
Apart from these notions, it is important to remember that the choice of color combination also depends on the design purpose, the style of clothing or decoration, as well as the specific personality.
The colors that go best with green in clothes: ideas of looks to wear it
How to choose a color combination?
There are a few styling tricks you can use to combine colors:
- Neutral colors: They go with every color on the color wheel, so it’s a wardrobe asset worth investing in. We talk about colors like whitehe Negrogray or beige.
- Colors Coming: they combine very well because they are in very close positions or belong to the same color range. These types of colors are called analogues.
- Colors opposites: Look at the color wheel and combine shades that are in opposite positions. In this case, they look good due to the effect of contrast. They are called colors additoinal.
- even game: When it’s hard for you to match a color, choose clothes from the same range – that is, the same color, in other shades – to make it work.
A TIMELESS CLASSIC
The colors that go best with red in clothes: ideas of looks to wear it
What colors don’t go well together?
Some tricky combinations are:
- black and navy blue: these are two dark tones that allow no contrast and give a flat appearance if a vibrant tone is not added.
- black and brown: these are two muted neutral tones that are difficult to combine in a flattering way.
- red and Orange: Although they are analogous, if they are given the same weight in the look, it will be too overloaded.
- yellow and red: Although they work chromatically, if they are very saturated they can overload the look too much.
- blue and pink: Only if even the shades are combined will they work as analogues in the style. Otherwise, it may seem too garish or even cheesy.
- brown and brown: are two very similar shades that tend to cancel each other out.
What color goes wrong with black?
Without a doubt, the Navy blue and the Brown They are the most difficult to combine with black, due to the lack of contrast and the excessive sobriety effect they convey. Others muted tones such as maroon, eggplant, caldera orange, cerulean blue, or military green, can cause a similar flat effect. And, on the contrary, it is necessary to pay attention to the combinations of black with fluor colors like yellow, green or pink, as they can be too strident.
HOW TO PAIR IT IN YOUR WARDROBE
The colors that go best with gray in clothes: ideas of looks to wear it
25 color combinations that always work
Color combinations that work best: green and purple
It is one of trendy color combinations because of the stark contrast it promotes. It looks good even when playing with softer tones in one of the colors.
Color combinations that work best: green and pink
It is another of fashion mixesboth in bright colors like bottle green and fuchsia and in pastel shades.
Color combinations that work best: green and orange
Son analogous colors on the color wheel that work very harmoniously. Both in vibrant and soft tones.
Color combinations that work best: blue and orange
Son complementary colors on the color wheel and provide a nice contrast.
Color combinations that work best: blue and white or gray
He blue works great with neutral colors like white or gray. They are ideal to give importance to the look.
Color combinations that work best: blue and yellow
Being face to face on the color wheel, they allow a beautiful contrast. They are particularly beautiful in their pastel version.
Color combinations that work best: purple and red
It is a powerful combination that allows looks full of personality thanks to the fact that they are analogous colors.
Color combinations that work best: purple and pink
Pink balances purple and gives it more romantic. Since they are two analogous colors, they work harmoniously in any of their shades.
Color combinations that work best: purple and yellow
Crean flattering contrast which allows for a powerful look because they are complementary colors, i.e. they are on opposite sides of the color wheel.
Color combinations that work best: yellow and blue
Blue is a very versatile color that can be combined with almost any color, which is why it is a classic and a basic. With the yellow it allows a nice contrast, being almost opposite shades on the color wheel.
Color combinations that work best: yellow and green
be colors close on the color wheelwork in great harmony, creating a beautiful contrast, in any of the tones.
Color combinations that work best: yellow and purple
Halfway between pink and purple, this shade works in complementarity yellow, allowing a powerful and flattering contrast.
Color combinations that work best: orange and purple
it’s a tone almost complementary to orangethat fits perfectly, both in colorful everyday looks and in guest outfits.
Color combinations that work best: orange and navy blue
Be a opposite color to orange, offers a very colorful and powerful contrast. Ideally, the orange should be introduced subtly through a supplement.
Color combinations that work best: orange and earth tones
are colors warm and analogous orange that bring harmony to the style. They allow a very interesting set of tones.
Color combinations that work best: brown and blue
It works especially with warm shades of brown like this one, which works as a complement to the blue and gives it a very colorful counterpoint.
Color combinations that work best: brown and yellow
It is a color that bring light to brown, allowing a look with stylish and elegant shades.
Color combinations that work best: brown and pink
pink is created red color, as is the case with brown. This allows them to make a good combination.
Color combinations that work best: pink and black
It is a neutral that brings elegance to the look and balance pinkpreventing it from looking extravagant and excessive.
Color combinations that work best: pink and beige
It is ideal for highlighting pink and creating a balanced and harmonious appearance. It works particularly well with nude and pastel tones, but also with magenta and fuchsia.
Color combinations that work best: pink and blue
Being close colors on the color wheel, they work very well in similar color combinations.
Color combinations that work best: red and pink
Both share the same base and allow intense combinations and dynamic, more fashionable than ever.
Color combinations that work best: red and beige
It is an ideal neutral for soften the intensity of red, bring luminosity to the look and soften the finish. Also, it shares a warm base with red.
Color combinations that work best: red and navy blue
It is a timeless classic of the closet that allows balance the intensity of red to obtain a harmonious mixture.
Color combinations that work best: black and white
It’s him classic among classics that never fails Ideal for going out elegantly in an improvised daily look, as well as for achieving a powerful striking style, with a pattern like this. You decide!
Figure: FAQ page